Hello! And welcome. For an introduction to the Grasslands Gallery blog, this is a good place to start.
Val Marie and the Grasslands
- Being Part of Things
- A Small Town Makes Magic
- A Small Town Has Big Ideas
- A Small Town Has Faith
- Wild Spaces – At Risk?
- Why Do I Live Where I Live?
- Val Marie Rodeo – From Nervous to Knowledge
- Ordinary Heroes
- Grasslands Fire
- At Home Where You’ve Never Been Before
- Grasslands After Fire
- Margaret Atwood Visits Remarkable Val Marie
- A Small Museum Has Heart
- How to Find the Best Road in the World
The Artist’s Life
- Of Mice and Possibility
- What Makes Inspiration?
- Very Inspiring Blogger Award
- How to Paint a Landscape
- Art Touches Life
- Why Artists Need Structure
- Why Sell Art? Why Buy It?
- The Past Points to the Future
- What Makes Creative Structure?
- Regaining Sight
- Simple Pleasures: In Memoriam
Grasslands Gallery Artists
- Robert Harwood: Photographic Portraits of Birds
- Catherine Macaulay: Master Watercolourist
- Cora Macaulay: Inspired by Art
- Laureen Marchand, Finding Beauty
- James R Page: Grasslands Photographer
- Louise Perrin: Scarves Dyed in Snow
- Lorraine Weidner, Painter of the Lives of Flowers
- Susan Wittrup: Individually Crafted Fabric Boxes